Multiple Locations in Google Maps

Reaction score
I am going to another city this weekend to look at houses and I'm not familiar with the city at all. I have about 12 houses I want to look at and is there any way I can put all of these addresses into google maps from my hotel and have it give me directions to each house from closest to furthest (or vice versa)?

Thanks guys.

SGTiger

Reaction score
I am going to another city this weekend to look at houses and I'm not familiar with the city at all. I have about 12 houses I want to look at and is there any way I can put all of these addresses into google maps from my hotel and have it give me directions to each house from closest to furthest (or vice versa)?

Thanks guys.

You can use a computer and go to google's "My Maps" and set up a map with these 12 houses. Then while in the Droid's google maps, turn on the layer for the map that you created. Whenever you want to go to another house, click the house that you entered previously and choose navigate.

SATZINGER

Reaction score
You can use a computer and go to google's "My Maps" and set up a map with these 12 houses. Then while in the Droid's google maps, turn on the layer for the map that you created. Whenever you want to go to another house, click the house that you entered previously and choose navigate.
This does no longer work with Google Maps 7.3.0 on my Galaxy S4 - There is no "layers" option anywhere!:mad::mad::mad: