Multiple Issues

boywonder

Reaction score
I'm going to go on a little rant about the my Rezound.

1. My Rezound randomly turns off when it has about 8% battery. And then when I try to get it to turn on, the orange LED starts to blink and I cannot turn on the phone for a little. I am left to stick my charger in it until the orange light stops blinking, and then can I turn my phone on again, finally. However, this takes a fair amount of time. About 15 minutes. This may not seem like a major problem, though it is tedious and very frustrating.

2. My home touch button doesn't work anymore. When I press it, my background pops up for a split second and then goes back to the app I was in. I have tried everything; soft reset, battery pull and clearing the cache under HTC Sense in the apps. I also made the mistake of clearing HTC Sense data. And now, I am left with the factory default menus. I can't even change how many menus I have because my Rezound will not let me 'press' the home button to change it.

3. This isn't really a Phone problem, but my stock charger that came with the Rezound. It broke. The silver end piece that physically goes into the phone, got stuck in my phone when day when I tried to pull it out. Couldn't fix it myself. Went to Verizon where the employee fixed it, after some difficulty. However, chargers aren't covered by the warranty or insurance.

4. Infinite loop. Oh my god. Annoying. Went to Verizon, and got it replace no problems. But still though.

I'm really tempted to go to Verizon and just rant to them. I know I'm going to get flamed with 'Rezound is the best Verizon phone.' And I am not denying this statement. It may just be user specific, I'm just fed up.

[Note: Problems 1 and 2 relate to my second Rezound, (my current one)]​

Bigbootyman

Reaction score
rant (r
abreve.gif
nt)v. rant·ed, rant·ing, rants
v.intr.To speak or write in an angry or violent manner; rave.

v.tr.To utter or express with violence or extravagance

All I can say is, be careful about who you "rant" to. Ranting might make you feel better, but sometimes things are better left unsaid. If you were to explain your problems in a civil manner, I'll bet you'll get better results. There are always exceptions to every rule, but I personally wouldn't go out of my way for someone who gave me attitude for something I wasn't personally responsible for.
Good luck

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
1) Don't let your phone get that low. I know it's easier to say than do but still if you know your phone is going to be a pain when the battery gets low then don't do that.

2) Sense is crashing. It does this on a lot of phones..it did it on mine. This is one of those instances where ROM'ing would help significantly. The very first ROM I tried fixed the crashing Sense issue.

As to the rest, I hear you but there's not much that can be done to Verizon policy, or how/why HTC bootloops their phones over network issues.