Multimedia Docking Station Question

tahoe54

Reaction score
Just came, very cool, but while in "dock" mode, phone goes to sleep as set by screen time out. How in a perfect world can I keep my screen time out setting where it is (30 minutes) but have it shut to "never" when in docking station. Any help would be much appreciated.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Try making sure it's plugged in right. I've had times where it's done that with mine, but then when I see the battery level, it's less than when I plugged it in. Removing and re-inserting it works like it should.

tehpriest

Reaction score
Mine goes to sleep if plugged in the PC but stays awake (I dim it) if plugged in the charged. No idea how it knows

OP
tahoe54

tahoe54

Reaction score
Thx

Aff: you know me well, this is something I'd normally do, but I checked and it's connected full enough to have fully charged.

TehPriest - very cool idea- yeap, it's plugged into PC via usb, so I'll plug it into AC outlet and see how it goes and advise for the next person.

Thanks to all.

earth1st

Reaction score
Puzzled, 2nd day, yesterday while on the docking station the screen never slept. Today I've not changed the setting and the :motdroidvert: continually goes out at 1 min setting.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Aff: you know me well, this is something I'd normally do, but I checked and it's connected full enough to have fully charged.

TehPriest - very cool idea- yeap, it's plugged into PC via usb, so I'll plug it into AC outlet and see how it goes and advise for the next person.

Thanks to all.

Point well taken. I always use AC to charge it. I tend to lose power when connected to the (powered) USB. That's because my signal at home is so low.