Multi touch not working on gaming apps is this happening to you?

alucard9114

Reaction score
Wondering how many people this is affecting to see if its wide spread or not.wondering if i should exchange my device.Can this be fixed in an update? or is this hardware?:blink:

bryantjopplin

Reaction score
I actually am able to use more then ten locations so no problems here

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Artimis

Reaction score
I've heard some games have given multi touch issues particularly in the lower right hand corner of the screen. If I remember correctly, the way to fix it is just to turn the screen off and then back on again.

Mr.Mingo

Reaction score
Having the same problem on my HTC rezound. Did you find a fix for this? Don't want to return my phone but if it's a hardware issue then I will. What happens is that one button touch cancels out the action of a previously pressed button. For example in a platforming game where you would hold down forward and then hit the jump button, hitting the jump would cause you to stop moving so you have to press it to move forward again. Racing Games too, holding down gas and then hit the steering button, that causes the gas to stop. Sorry, I know it's a bad description. Hope to get this fixed so I can play some games again.

Wolf12345678910

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Huawei ascend y330
Hi i have problem with shadow fight 2 when i move i cant attack please help anyone my phone model is huawei ascend y330-U01