Much Hello

Moonraker

Reaction score
Hello, I've been an Android user for about a month and a half now, and I am absolutely hyped up to have this phone and just learn and share experiences with all of you. I'm making this thread just to get in the habit of making posts again (been a while since i felt the need to be in any kind of forum) and hopefully Ill have something to contribute here someday :p

A little about myself, I'm 23 year old sailor that works on submarines outta CT, which means that I'm not always up to date with things because... well.. sometimes ill be underwater and its kinda tough to get signal down there lol. but i look forward to sharing experiences with you all and hope to learn more about pimping out this phone!

Peace, Broids

Device: Motorola Droid

Last edited:

phone

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. :) Tons of good information here to pimp out your phone. :) Safe travels on your next deployment.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes, welcome to the Droid forum. I was sort of the same way, didn't really have need to post anymore on Crackberry the past 3 or 4 months before getting my Droid and selling my Storm. Now I'm really on here to educate myself and help others. The best site out there for the Droid. And, I am a huge supporter of the troops, and you are always in my thoughts and prayers.

Semper Fi (a long time ago I was in the Marines)

Hector1959

Reaction score
I dont write much here but I do come often to read all of you guys great and not so great advice . I really like this phone despite some and few error pooping up with the phone. Still a good phone and for me coming from Verizon Storm, is day and night. Thanks to all and please someone explain to me what the heck is google talk and now Google Wave.

boatman2220

Reaction score
Welcome, load it up with time killer games and things for when you're out of touch. Be safe, and thanks for your service.