Moving over From UD problem

TD7424

Reaction score
I would like to remove my SD card partition and Droidswap that I installed with UD V10 before I move over to this ROM, In my settings/SD Card Storage the unmount and format tabs are greyed out. No clue on how to format and remove the partitioning? Any help would be great!!!

koush

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I would like to remove my SD card partition and Droidswap that I installed with UD V10 before I move over to this ROM, In my settings/SD Card Storage the unmount and format tabs are greyed out. No clue on how to format and remove the partitioning? Any help would be great!!!

You'll need to manually run the aparted script that is floating around.
It doesn't really matter though, neither swap or a2sd are used by default.

OP
T

TD7424

Reaction score

You'll need to manually run the aparted script that is floating around.
It doesn't really matter though, neither swap or a2sd are used by default.

Does anybody know were to find this script or another option I wreally would like to eliminate the swap and partition before switching!

bL33d

Reaction score
if it was me id just backup the data i wanted to keep off teh sd card to pc then reformat it on pc and drag n drop data back on :i-m_so_happy:

OP
T

TD7424

Reaction score
if it was me id just backup the data i wanted to keep off teh sd card to pc then reformat it on pc and drag n drop data back on :i-m_so_happy:

When I pull the SD Card and put it into my PC with a card reader it does not show up! The only way I can view it is thru my phone mounted to the pc!