Motorola Updates DROID Bionic Letter, to Ensure that it Meets Expectations!

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Motorola Updates DROID Bionic Letter, to Ensure that it Meets Expectations

The fact sheet page for the DROID Bionic on Motorola’s site received an update, recently in support of the September statements made by their CEO, Sanjay Jha.

There is no specific release date or any details that we haven’t seen before, but it is clear that they are happy with the changes that have been made.

Although still showing an April date, the letter has been fully updated.

Motorola Mobility delivered the original DROID in 2009, an award winning device and one of the most successful smartphones launched. The company followed with the DROID X, DROID 2 Global, and DROID PRO. We believe the DROID BIONIC will have those same award winning features and will be one of the best 4G LTE devices on the market.

Motorola Mobility strives to deliver the best possible user experience with all of its devices. We are working to ensure that the DROID BIONIC meets the expectations of consumers who are awaiting its availability.
In collaboration with Verizon Wireless, we are expecting to launch DROID BIONIC this September. We are very excited about the new enhancements that have been incorporated into our first 4G LTE smartphone since we first announced it at CES, and look forward to revealing more details as we get closer to launch.

Could Motorola have something up their sleeves? After reading about how they focused on the user experience, excitement over enhancements, and the leaks and details as we get closer to launch. Could they still surprise us with more?

Don't forget to check out our Droid Bionic Forum section here: Droid Bionic Forum or the full Droid Bionic sister site at: Droid Bionic Forum

Source

darkmatter

Reaction score
They could surprise us by making it stock android...

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

tpaege1

Reaction score
What I want to know is are truly running tegras or not!

Sent from my DROIDX

tpaege1

Reaction score
Been trying to keep up with that one of.the other forums said the same. Which for me is a let down.

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
Is it me or does the FCC pictures that were posted here about a week ago look totally different from this. I liked it better then. But back on topic, if the Bloader is now unlocked, this may be my next phone. (Unless there's news on the Vigor before hand)

creaky

Reaction score
Is that red thing a case or the actual housing of the phone? I hope it is still available with the charcoal bezel we've been seeing....

sent from my Cyanogenmodded X

das2042

Reaction score
What if, and I say what if, the big surprise is every bionic comes with a case of Twinkies!? Mmmmm Twinkies.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Been trying to keep up with that one of.the other forums said the same. Which for me is a let down.

How is it a letdown. Last I heard OMAP is better than Tegra. That's why google decided to make OMAP their choice of processor for ICE CREAM SANDWHICH.

Sent from my DROID 3 directly to YOU!

Last edited: