Motorola Service

diverken

Reaction score
Good guys award to Motorola. I sent Motorola an email about my problems with battery door falling off. Motorola replied overnight and said they have a new resigned door and would ship me new doors for both of our phones, at no cost. :icon_ banana:
Thanks again for the quick service, something you don't hear much about these days from company service departments.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Good guys award to Motorola. I sent Motorola an email about my problems with battery door falling off. Motorola replied overnight and said they have a new resigned door and would ship me new doors for both of our phones, at no cost. :icon_ banana:
Thanks again for the quick service, something you don't hear much about these days from company service departments.

Nice! Do you have to send them anything [like the old door]? As well, what number did you call?

Mine's a little loose, but not to the point of falling off, but my roommate's falls off quite regularly, which I find entertaining, but I might get new ones just because I can.

ptfd13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 7

Nice! Do you have to send them anything [like the old door]? As well, what number did you call?

Mine's a little loose, but not to the point of falling off, but my roommate's falls off quite regularly, which I find entertaining, but I might get new ones just because I can.

This is the reason why Motorola would stop sending out new doors. Don't abuse the system just because you can. If your door is loose, replace it. If it is not, let it be. Quit trying to take advantage of the system. People like you are the reason these companies stop trying to help with no charge. Why do you think Verizon stopped sending out the free doors? Too many people were ordering 3 or 4 of them when they didn't even need one. So, Verizon stops shipping them. Don't use the system to be greedy.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Easy there killer. If you read my post, my cousin is HAVING this problem. His phone is in my name. I am CLOSE to having the problem, so I'd like to have a better door when mine finally gives out.

I'm talking about asking for one for each phone because one is completely failing and one is on it's way.

Nobody said Jack s*** about the system or ordering 3-4. He needs it and I'd like it as a preventative measure because I've seen the pain that it is and can see that mine's getting looser.

OP
diverken

diverken

Reaction score
Easy there killer. If you read my post, my cousin is HAVING this problem. His phone is in my name. I am CLOSE to having the problem, so I'd like to have a better door when mine finally gives out.

I'm talking about asking for one for each phone because one is completely failing and one is on it's way.

Nobody said Jack s*** about the system or ordering 3-4. He needs it and I'd like it as a preventative measure because I've seen the pain that it is and can see that mine's getting looser.

I went to the Motorola site and emailed them on service section. The phone # is 800 734-5870
I asked for just one door for each of my phones, do not abuse the service dept.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Just called them myself. Not sure about when you called, but the needed the MEID from each phone to send me 1 for each, so there's no screwing the system there anyway.

jinxygrrl

Reaction score
I sent Motorola Support an email yesterday about this and believe it or not, they replied within an hour. I sent them my information and within another hour they had confirmed that they were shipping one out.

Great customer service (rare nowadays) and much appreciated! Thank you Motorola!