Motorola H385 Bluetooth issues

exnooyorka

Reaction score
Greetings,

I recently paired my Motorola H385 bluetooth headset to my Droid.

If I initiate a call from the handset I hear the audio and can speak through the H385.

At the end of the call if I push the call/hangup button on the H385 the call disconnects immediately (MUCH faster than my Samsung SCH-i760, BTW).

However if I am not in a call, I cannot initiate a call with voice dialing by pressing the call / hangup button on the headset as I was able to do with my old Samsung.

I must initiate the call from the handset.

Is there something I've missed with the setup of the H385 that's preventing me from initiating a voice dial with the headset?

Thanks,
-Chuck

uplate

Reaction score
Same issue with my Jawbone. I do not ttink this feature is a active yet. Would be interested in knowing which BT headsets work this way..

TomN

Reaction score
Voice dialing via BT isn't enabled yet on Android. I miss it too.

Imemine

Reaction score
I had the Samsung I760 before the Droid and my bluetooth set is jabra 8010. With the I760 and Jabra every sound that came from my phone, went to my earpiece. Now with the Droid, phone calls are good, and I can listen to music or books via the earpiece, but I don't hear sounds over the head set like I did with my samsung i760. I was thinking on getting a new headset, but now I'm thinking its just the Droid. Im sort of partial to Jabra. They have great products and wonderful customer service.

cgh1

Reaction score
I just got an H385 BT headset and have the same issue. Motorola and Droid claim that the phone supports both Handsfree and Headset profiles - which should include voice dialing, yes?

It's been 4 months and 2 updates since this thread started; still no support for voice dial? Status updates anyone?

Thanks!
C

JeffSpidermen

Reaction score
I have the same BT paired with Motorola Droid but I cannot get it to play music, calls work fine, but when I play music it plays through the Phone's speaker. Anyone else have this issue or am I just FAIL?