Motorola Droid X Otter Box Case Giveaway

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
droid-x-case-1210.jpg

It's that time again! We're here to kick off the weekend the right way with another giveaway. Last time we featured a giveaway for Droid 2 members with Droid 2 Game Grippers. Today we would like to show Droid X'ers a little love! DroidForums.net and OtterBox have teamed up to give away what could be considered the best Motorola Droid X Cases on the planet!

DROID X BY MOTOROLA DEFENDER SERIES CASE
An innovative three layer design protects your DROID X from bumps, drops, scratches and dust while keeping it fresh as new

DROID X BY MOTOROLA COMMUTER SERIES CASE
Three slender, yet sturdy layers offer tough protection in a sleek package. With a slim form factor and smooth outer layer, this case slides easily in and out of a pocket, purse or bag.

DROID X BY MOTOROLA IMPACT SERIES CASE
The OtterBox Impact Series is a durable silicone skin, brilliantly engineered with inner coring to dissipate shock away from the device.
How do I win you ask?

1. Follow us on twitter @ Droid Forums on Twitter

2. Retweet "RT @DroidForums.net Motorola Droid X Case Giveaway - For details visit DroidForums.net!! #droid #droidx"

3. Post a short comment in this thread and let us know why your Droid X needs some new protection

4. That's all folks, It's just that easy!

For more information about OtterBox Cases be sure to check out We've Got Technology Covered // OtterBox.com. We'll leave this thread open for 5 days and then randomly pick three members. Winners will be announced on the front page of DroidForums.net December 15, 2010. Good Luck!!

djsiva

Reaction score
Mine just hit the concrete for the first time yesterday!! :( I could really user something to protect it.

Nate

JonesA13

Reaction score
Making hardly nothing at work and requires me to keep my phone on me at all times constantly running into objects. Not paying attention, using my thighs to lift up boxes at work, bound to break, crack the screen.

zsld0423

Reaction score
my Droid X needs some new protection because i want to keep him free of [some] TTDs! (textually transmitted diseases) and i don't particularly need any Droid X mini's born :p

BodyBagz

Reaction score
Cause I have beat the proverbial "crap" out of the Body Glove case I have on it presently....

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Gadawgs29

Reaction score
Having already gone through 2 cases for my X, I need something that can give me more security if I drop it or drop something on it. And right now it has no case and an otter box would surely make it warm for the holidays.

pinhead875

Reaction score
My DX needs protection because I have dropped it a couple times already. Darn butterfingers!

tlowry77

Reaction score
otter box

i need an otter case cause i do plumbing work. i crawl under houses and in attics. im in and out of all kinds of weather. also deal with a lot of water. i have to leave my phone in the truck so i dont damage the phone. if i had a otter box it would give me some good protection to my phone. thx

944storm

Reaction score
My droid x doesn't leave my side ever and I do evrything from cutting down trees to building houses! The poor guy is gonna get hurt if I don't get an otterbox case!

juancito

Reaction score
I have a Otterbox case give me the black droid figure :greendroid:

Reaction score
Well, The Walrus Box and Seal Box aren't doing the trick so that's why this Otterbox defender case would be perfect for me.

Notrega

Reaction score
Otterbox cases are the greatest. We all use them at work, but for Blackberry. I made the jump last week and really really want some protection for my Droid X....

SEGA

Reaction score
Protection

Just got my Droid X a few weeks ago, need some good protection to with it. dancedroid

ReTweeted