Motorola Droid & Cliq Getting Android 2.1, Droid to Get Flash 10

conazo

Reaction score
Got this from android central....

Don't worry Droid & Cliq owners, you're not going to be left in the dark. Motorola also announced that they'll be bringing both the Motorola Droid & Motorola Cliq to Android 2.1. Which means we should be able to enjoy all the goodies that made the Nexus One so jaw-droppingly sexy on our Motorola Android phones. We're definitely interested in seeing Motoblur and Android 2.1 interact, but that's a discussion for another day.
But the news doesn't stop there for Droid owners. Not only will they receive Android 2.1 but Motorola has been working on Flash 10.1 integration and has optimized it for the Droid chipset, which means yes, your Droid will soon have official Flash support. On top of that, the Droid should get a second maintenance update in the near future. Score big for Droid.
Since yesterday wasn't such a good day to be a Droid owner, today is shaping up totally different! What do you guys think?

Edmvr6

Reaction score
Got this from android central....

Don't worry Droid & Cliq owners, you're not going to be left in the dark. Motorola also announced that they'll be bringing both the Motorola Droid & Motorola Cliq to Android 2.1. Which means we should be able to enjoy all the goodies that made the Nexus One so jaw-droppingly sexy on our Motorola Android phones. We're definitely interested in seeing Motoblur and Android 2.1 interact, but that's a discussion for another day.
But the news doesn't stop there for Droid owners. Not only will they receive Android 2.1 but Motorola has been working on Flash 10.1 integration and has optimized it for the Droid chipset, which means yes, your Droid will soon have official Flash support. On top of that, the Droid should get a second maintenance update in the near future. Score big for Droid.
Since yesterday wasn't such a good day to be a Droid owner, today is shaping up totally different! What do you guys think?

We already knew this but niiice! I cant wait

blackeyes

Reaction score
milestone owners in Europe

is still waiting for the first OTA-update for 2.0.1

we have been told that it will be in January...

pennypritty1

Reaction score
Any new updates on the flash getting? So many sites require a flash upgrade but if we're going to get a clean upgrade which includes Flash... I'd like to know when -- anyone know?

guzzyron

Reaction score
Since no one knows, I'm guessing it will appear all of a sudden like the camera update.

pennypritty1

Reaction score
What camera update? I didn't get it... my camera's still crap - sorry, I'm being honest and the video is even worse. I make a lot of video recordings and the audio gets way behind the video every time now.

One of my few really big issues with my droid. I don't have a lot but the issues I have are really big and a hindrance.

get quad

Reaction score
if you got 2.0.1 you got the camera update. Fixed the autofocus bug in the datestamping function which controlled it.