Moto DROID in hand. WOOT!

synaptyc

Reaction score
So.... I was looking on Craigslist and saw a guy in my local area selling a :reddroid: Motorola Droid :reddroid: for $375. I sent him a message and offered $250. He countered with $275.
I TOOK THE DEAL :icon_ banana:
He claims the ESN is clear and the phone is brand new and perfect.
When I booted the phone I was directed to the ACTIVATE screen. All seems fine so far. Of course, he could have just reset it to make it 'seem' like it had never been activated. No biggie though, as I plan to only activate this phone on Cricket.
I wonder if I should take the phone in to a Verizon store and have them check the ESN? That might open a can of worms though :icon_eek:
When looking at: Settings>Status: My phone number shows up as 0000002185
I have no idea if that is good or bad.

Anyway.... I just wanted to gloat that I got my DROID yesterday... and at a pretty good price with no contract!
WOOT!

~Synaptyc

boatman2220

Reaction score
So.... I was looking on Craigslist and saw a guy in my local area selling a :reddroid: Motorola Droid :reddroid: for $375. I sent him a message and offered $250. He countered with $275.
I TOOK THE DEAL :icon_ banana:
He claims the ESN is clear and the phone is brand new and perfect.
When I booted the phone I was directed to the ACTIVATE screen. All seems fine so far. Of course, he could have just reset it to make it 'seem' like it had never been activated. No biggie though, as I plan to only activate this phone on Cricket.
I wonder if I should take the phone in to a Verizon store and have them check the ESN? That might open a can of worms though :icon_eek:
When looking at: Settings>Status: My phone number shows up as 0000002185
I have no idea if that is good or bad.

Anyway.... I just wanted to gloat that I got my DROID yesterday... and at a pretty good price with no contract!
WOOT!

~Synaptyc
Well, I'll go ahead and say it. Hope you didn't get burned. Hope you didn't buy a stolen phone. I hope the "guy" was on the up and up. Did you get any kind of receipt for it showing from whom you bought it. "IF" you were burned the money lost would go a long way on the purchase of a new phone. Hope everything is good.

underminded000

Reaction score
The good thing for you is "if" the phone is lost or stolen you can still add it to Crickets network.