Moto Droid 1/2.2 Update - Can I Undo It?

DroidGurl

Reaction score
I got the 2.2 update on my Motorola Droid 1 two days ago. Not terribly impressed with any of the changes, but okay...

HOWEVER, I am very bummed about the phone seeming to be slower and that one of my favorite applications, Pandora, no longer works because 2.2 cannot properly interpret the audio files of Pandora or several other audio players.

Does anyone know if a fix for the audio is planned for the second update we are supposed to be receiving in the next couple of weeks?

OR...is there a way for someone who is pretty darn clueless (myself) to go back to the prior version? The update was NOT worth it... :( I used Pandora every day from my phone, even set up speakers all over the house so I can just plug in anywhere and listen. Losing that was huge for me.

By the way I contacted Pandora to ask them what happened and I was really impressed with their fast and informative response.

Xemnova

Reaction score
I've heard this issue appears. Apparently if you re-install Pandora you shouldn't have a problem. Unless yours Droid is like mine and the Audio Jack is messed up. In which case you'd have to get that manually fixed. And as for the speed problem, you apparently need frg01b which you got to get the 2nd update frg22 which should fix your speed problems when it comes out. Hope this helps!