Moto 360 Now Only $165 in Google Play Store with Free Shipping [Deal Alert]

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
moto-360-google-play-store.png

We aren't sure if this excellent deal alert for the Moto 360 is only for a limited time, but just in case it is, you might want to move on it quickly. You can grab the Moto 360 for a paltry $165 on the Google Play Store right now, and it includes free shipping!

Here's the link to grab yours: Google Play Store - Moto 360

[Editor's Note: This looks like a straight price drop as there is no indication that it will be for a limited time. This has lead to some speculation that we could be seeing a second generation Moto 360 smartwatch announcement sometime within the next few weeks/months. Of course, it may be nothing more than Google just wanting to clear out some back-stock, but it's worth considering. We will keep an eye out for any hints of a new smartwatch from Motorola.]

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
My guess.. The 2nd Gen 360 is on the way

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Hmm, tempting...

Caesars

Reaction score
Love my360, id pay 250 again if it broke.

thunderbolt_nick

Thunderbolt Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.nickburress.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Twitter
@nickburress2k2
How so? The apple watch is priced way out of the atmosphere. $549 for an apple toy? No thanks!

Again, BIASED NEWS SOURCES.

They have no idea what they are talking about, they are just speculating to...well speculate. Moto dropped the price for their own reasons. They normally do this with any product they have. Moto X has price drops 6 months later. Nexus 6 had a price drop recently at AT&T...nothing coinciding with any Apple release.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Agh I only caught the end of your post. Moto does price cuts like you said. Moto should sell a ton now.

dja1980

Reaction score
I'd be all over this is I could get the metal band for the same $50 upcharge offered with MotoMaker. Unfortunately, that version isn't available on the Play Store... and it's still $300 on MotoMaker.