Most finished/best gingerbeead rom for D1 so far?

Reaction score
Any thoughts, input, opinions?

I want gingerbread on my D1 but seems most of them are unfinished so I worry about battery, speed, and stability. Like when I tried my first froyo rom my 2.1 was a little faster and had better battery life... but I still kept it cuz the features. Thoughts? Any out there that make it worth the switch yet? I read about people updating them a lot and I'm all excited about it hahaha seems like other phones are getting good GB ROMS going but we're a little behind.

Thoughts?

Sent from my Droid

droseum20

Reaction score
i have successfully made a Gingerbread ROM with no errors that I know of. It is in testing, but here. Try it out. test_rom.zip

gambit07

Reaction score
i have successfully made a Gingerbread ROM with no errors that I know of. It is in testing, but here. Try it out. test_rom.zip

Cool, what did you base it on?

its bugless beast based but with a gingerbread feel. and thats all its meant to have. :)

Ah you do realize that BB was already gingerbread themed right? Pete was actually the one who pulled a lot of those gingerbread ports. I would take it down.

cigarking12135

Reaction score
Try this one, it"s flawless

Any thoughts, input, opinions?

I want gingerbread on my D1 but seems most of them are unfinished so I worry about battery, speed, and stability. Like when I tried my first froyo rom my 2.1 was a little faster and had better battery life... but I still kept it cuz the features. Thoughts? Any out there that make it worth the switch yet? I read about people updating them a lot and I'm all excited about it hahaha seems like other phones are getting good GB ROMS going but we're a little behind.

Thoughts?

Sent from my Droid
http://bit.ly/fgLFn4