More small issues with .232

Reaction score
Thought I would start another small thread about issues that I am now having with .232 just in case there are any dev's out there watching this forum...

New issues:
•Sound stops working intermittently - have to restart
•Calendar app is gone from app list, but its found under manage apps and under widgets
•Sound in physical phone earpiece is sometimes garbled
• GPS was fine for a few days, but is now intermittent
•When in car mode, home button should take you to car mode, not the home screen

Previous issues:
• Glitchy video
To be continued after coffee...

bbucks36

Reaction score
Was running .2233 since it came out... didnt have any problems except once had a a video prob.. as the screen would shutter like on cpu when vid card is bad. i too moved to .232 been on it for a little over a week and have not seen the problems you listed (still early i know). my pet peeves are more UI related..(contacts,dailer,going back to main app screen after closing the app,having to do multiple steps to achieve something that took me 1 step in GB)....anyways i do notice on the 3 leaks (including .232) ive tried is the camera.. after taking a pic then hitting the pic in left hand corner it will open then close back to camera... then i would have hit pic again for it to open...but have to say .232 seems way more stable...but just out curiosity did you use samari's script to achieve where you are now with the ICS leaks?

Last edited:

gsDroid

Reaction score
I was able to install the .232 update after renaming /system/bin/hijack to hijack.bak, renaming logwrapper to logwrapper.bak and logwrapper.bin to logwrapper. Those remnants of bionic bootstrap initially gave me the Status 7 error. After updating, I have a blinking blue 'home' symbol with lines above it over the phone signal indicator in the notification area. What is that? I'm not roaming and tried changing settings for roaming notifications, etc., but still have the blinking blue symbol. Is there a way to remove it?

gsDroid

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, but it is not a roaming symbol. I have not found the symbol on any list of icons/symbols for ics. About Phone > Status says specifically I am not roaming. Blowing up the screenshot on my computer shows it to be a home symbol as is on the soft keys, with two circles or clouds above it. Very odd.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Chris-pee

Reaction score
So you don't feel alone , I have had the exact same issues. The sound issue is my pet peeve.

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
redspawnsilver said:
Thought I would start another small thread about issues that I am now having with .232 just in case there are any dev's out there watching this forum...

New issues:
•Sound stops working intermittently - have to restart
•Calendar app is gone from app list, but its found under manage apps and under widgets
•Sound in physical phone earpiece is sometimes garbled
• GPS was fine for a few days, but is now intermittent
•When in car mode, home button should take you to car mode, not the home screen

Previous issues:
• Glitchy video
To be continued after coffee...

When does your sound stop? Mine stops for a brief second only when I have my HPs on, it stops n several music programs and even YouTube but will pick off where it stopped after being silent for a secound or two.

Other issue is volume control, in talk IM app it seems like it was turning my volume down automatically and it will do it over and over. My solution, I uninstalled light flow hoping that fixes my issue.

Other then that I can't think of any, I'm on 230 leak

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

OP
redspawnsilver
Reaction score
INCREMENTAL said:
When does your sound stop? Mine stops for a brief second only when I have my HPs on, it stops n several music programs and even YouTube but will pick off where it stopped after being silent for a secound or two.

Other issue is volume control, in talk IM app it seems like it was turning my volume down automatically and it will do it over and over. My solution, I uninstalled light flow hoping that fixes my issue.

Other then that I can't think of any, I'm on 230 leak

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

It is random, I will get done listening to music or watching nfl mobile, close the screen and program, pick it back up and no music... Kind of weird and different everytime it happens actually... Or I will be listening to music, turn the music off, switch between programs, go to turn it back on... Nothing

Last edited: