More on HTC's Sense UI

OfTheDamned

Reaction score
[video=youtube;Kax24GN1458]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kax24GN1458"]YouTube - HTC Sense[/video]

Yodes

Reaction score
I find the Sense UI to be absolutely amazing. Its gorgeous and extremely usable/functional. I'm absolutely in love with the Droid and if it weren't for the Sense UI I wouldn't even consider the Eris. However with the talks of Sense moving to 2.0 I am seriously considering the Eris. Thats how much I love that UI! :biggrin:

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow, that looks fantastic.. Good Find!

rcklss1

Reaction score
skinning and themes

hey just throwing it out there i had the HTC Touch Pro 2 and HTC Imagio prior to the moto droid and finally going to the eris for the sense ui..... when i had the tp2 it had touch flo 3d which is similar to sense ui and and the Imagio has the windows version of sense ui while still keeping the lower taskbar of the Touch Flo... anyway i have been looking for sense ui themes everywhere and all i keep coming up with is sense ui on the iPhone... I found one on XDA called red is dead on the hero forum and thought it would be the same and since you dont have to have the hero rooted to put themes on this i thought for sure it would work on the eris.... anyway i downloaded and went to install it as instructed and it keeps telling me the file is unsigned... ive been looking into signing the files using different apps but i am completely clueless when it comes to linux and googles code... any help, thoughts, or input is greatly appreciated... thanks in advance