More Motorola Droid2/Xtreme shots emerge

J

JohnDroid

motorola-droid-xtreme.jpg

Droid Life seems to be in the habit of teasing us with a few shots of the new Motorola Xtreme (rumored to be the Droid 2). This time they've posted two really good shots of both the front and back of the phone and I must say it looks pretty sleek compared to the Motorola Droid.

Check out the shots at this link: Exclusive: More Droid Xtreme Shots Released | Droid Life: A Motorola Droid Blog

kellex

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Let me just drop a couple additional gems on you to go with this...

1. Verizon has Froyo right now. That doesn't necessarily mean we will see it in a couple of weeks, but they had rights to test it and prepare it before the other carriers.

2. The Droid 2 is 100% a different device.

And I've probably said too much already. :)

4nefertiti

Reaction score
Kellex: any word on the actual dimensions (aside from the 4.1 screen). It looks kind of big. Just wondering if it will fit my small hands.. :)

TheMayor

Reaction score
could not find a way to delete my post but it works for me now

kellex

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Kellex: any word on the actual dimensions (aside from the 4.1 screen). It looks kind of big. Just wondering if it will fit my small hands.. :)

Pretty sure its 4.1" although my sources haven't exactly pulled out the measuring tape.

It's definitely big.

OP
V

verian

Droid 2 is still something completely then shadow/extreme right. I hope so.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69

1. Verizon has Froyo right now. That doesn't necessarily mean we will see it in a couple of weeks, but they had rights to test it and prepare it before the other carriers.

Dam now I cant remember where I saw it, but was either gozmodo or droid-life where they said the droid 2 was basically the same thing, looks wise, better camera, processor.. the lip has been adusted and the buttons are rubber not gold..

kellex

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Dam now I cant remember where I saw it, but was either gozmodo or droid-life where they said the droid 2 was basically the same thing, looks wise, better camera, processor.. the lip has been adusted and the buttons are rubber not gold..

Yeah I said that a while back. :)

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69

Yeah I said that a while back. :)

Good... I knew I saw it <g>

missrachel

Reaction score
OMG... can't wait for this phonee...!!!!! *drool*

I realized today.. that hump on the back of it? PERFECT resting spot for our fingers. Seriously, go hold your Droid and think about it. <3

Now WHEN is this bad boy coming out!? :D