More gameboid problems

Piemagicman

Reaction score
I downloaded gameboid lite and it shows up, but when I try to put the bios and roms on there, I can't find the folder. I connected my droid to my pc and mounted the sd card, but i can't find any of my apps on there, anyone else have this problem or a solution?

Reaction score
I downloaded gameboid lite and it shows up, but when I try to put the bios and roms on there, I can't find the folder. I connected my droid to my pc and mounted the sd card, but i can't find any of my apps on there, anyone else have this problem or a solution?
all you have to do is put the bios file onto your sd card (the bios file must be downloaded online it is not with the application) i made a "gameboid" folder on my sd card so i could easily store the roms and bio files. the roms must also be downloaded from the internet. you arent actually "putting" the bios into the application you just have to find it when you start the application, same with the roms you just find them when you start the application.

OP
P

Piemagicman

Reaction score
I have a folder with the bios and a rom in it, but i can't find it when i start gameboid and look for bios.

Reaction score
I have a folder with the bios and a rom in it, but i can't find it when i start gameboid and look for bios.
im not sure what your problem is then as i just reinstalled gameboid and went to find the bios and was easily able to locate it.

OP
P

Piemagicman

Reaction score
Breakthrough, I got the BIOS in, but now I can't figure out how to start a rom, lol.

Reaction score
Breakthrough, I got the BIOS in, but now I can't figure out how to start a rom, lol.
thats simple when you first start up gameboid after doing the bios you'll have to locate a rom (hopefully all of yours are in the same folder) after you locate one and start it up you'll be able to easily find them next time because it'll save the location of the folder that it was in.

OP
P

Piemagicman

Reaction score
Do I use the same thing that I used to find the bios? Because I put final fantasy 5 in there and it is not showing up.

OP
P

Piemagicman

Reaction score
Good news I figured it out that I was still in the settings.
Bad news is that it's not liking my BIOS and won't start.

Reaction score
Do I use the same thing that I used to find the bios? Because I put final fantasy 5 in there and it is not showing up.
no heres what i just did.
1. go into Gameboid
2. once into gameboid press the "back key" (bottom left key on your phone's front screen)
3. you should be able to now see different folders and such or all of your roms. if you cant see all of your roms then navigate to your folder that all of your games are in.
4. select a rom and bang it should load up unless for some reason its not supported.
5. after that everytime you go into gameboid it should load up with a screen listing all of your roms in that folder, if it doesnt then just hit the back key again and it'll go to them.

Hope that helps you

OP
P

Piemagicman

Reaction score
The settings show that it found the bios, but when I try and run ff5 it says to specify the bios in the settings menu, which it already has been.