Modding [APP] OG Battery Mod Quickly And Easily Mod Your Battery!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
batterymods-243x300.jpg

One of the most commonly modified elements of Android is the battery status. The practice is so popular that Samsung now includes the option to "display battery percentage" in stock TouchWiz. Most Roms come with the battery status pre modified, and many of them come with a list of battery mods to choose from. If you can't live without this mod like me then I have good news for you. Developer "OsamaGhareeb" has put together a Windows executable that will patch your phone's SystemUI.apk and Settings.apk to allow you to select from an assortment of 15 battery modifications. The process is easy. Just attach your phone to the PC, run the exe, and follow the prompts. So far this is mainly supported on Samsung devices that have Android 4+, however there is some support for moto devices, and the source code has been made available so others can modify it for any particular device.

Battery Mods include some unique styles that I have not seen before such as Bubble, C, Chrysis, and Iphone. You can grab this nifty Tool from the source link below!

Via XDA