Mobile data

vern62050

Reaction score
My mobile data reports that it is disconnected. I've pulled the battery, no effect. It was reporting no apn configured. I installed VERIZON apn with APN Manager. It reports apn installed. Phone status still reports mobile data disconnected. HELP please

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Kittysback

Reaction score
Sometimes my Mobile data becomes unchecked. Does this happen to anyone else and would anyone no why it happens?

Sent from my Thunderbolt using DroidForums

JRParsons

Reaction score
Yes and I have no idea why, I usually can't even manually activate it, after a few minutes it usually corrects itself.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Kittysback

Reaction score
Yes and I have no idea why, I usually can't even manually activate it, after a few minutes it usually corrects itself.

Mine usually corrects itself too but the other day I rebooted the phone cuz it wouldnt connect. Weird.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using DroidForums

Brockjava

Reaction score
All the time! irritating

Just make sure you are not using any power saver options that would automatically uncheck it for you.

Sent using my HTC Thunderbolt using DroidForums

geoff5093

Reaction score
Yup! I'm running a 2.3 ROM and it still happens, I need to toggle airplane mode.

Charged

Reaction score
Sometimes it will be unchecked but I'll have a 4G logo appear on the top of the screen and sometimes it will be checked without the 4G. A reboot does the trick. What is really annoying is when you press mobile hotspot over and over and nothing happens.

BucksBroke

Reaction score
Mine does it from time to time. Seems to increase in frequency when my random reboots increase.

Sent from my Thunderbolt

Blacksheep427

Reaction score
Mine gets unchecked at times also.I'll have to check it numerous times to reconnect data, mostly though it requires a reboot. I have tried the app called Restart Connections from the Android Market, it sometimes will help.