mms with handcent

titos

Reaction score
I cant seem to be able to send a mms with handcent. im using cm_shadow_full-13 update with the mms patch installed on top of it. I can send mms with oem app just not handcent. any ideas

TheIceCable

Reaction score
I read somewhere that if you uncheck auto retrieve and retrieve while roaming in handcent, and check it in the stock app, that will fix the problem. It worked for me a couple roms ago.

Sent from my Droid using Morse code...

OP
T

titos

Reaction score
Didn't work on this rom

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

razorloves

Reaction score
I cant seem to be able to send a mms with handcent. im using cm_shadow_full-13 update with the mms patch installed on top of it. I can send mms with oem app just not handcent. any ideas
please explain. are you getting an error message? does it appear to send successfully but is not received? or what...?

OP
T

titos

Reaction score
please explain. are you getting an error message? does it appear to send successfully but is not received? or what...?

It will have the spinning circle on the left of the pic stating its sending for hours and never send. Ill receive them fine. And the stock messaging app works fine aswell

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk