MMS Pictures come through small

jedinikki78

Reaction score
I tired searching the forums and couldn't find anyone else having this problem. I'm using Handcent and some MMS pics and vids are coming through as a tiny box in the top left corner. When I forward it to someone it shows up normal on their phone, but when they send it back to me it's just the small box. Is there a setting I'm missing? Anyone else having this problem?

:motdroidvert:Thanx!

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
No I don't believe I've heard of this problem before...my mms received like they were intended on my Droid...and I use Handcent also...so I'm not really sure what this could be

Maybe mess around in the settings of Handcent and see if you can find the problem

OP
J

jedinikki78

Reaction score
I've been through all the settings in Handcent and haven't found anything to fix it. I changed the MMS max size to 1M and that didn't do anything for it. It's only certain ones, not all of my MMS come through that way. It's also doing this on my husband's Droid.

Thanks for the quick response nate. maybe it will work itself out. :)

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
You're welcome...no problem... :)

But yeah, maybe it will just eventually work....not really sure honestly

wkwaggoner

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
droid turbo 2
....i have the same issue....settings don't seem to work....i believe it's how the pic/gif/whatever is originaly coded....a translation thing with handcent....i live with it for now....if anyone has a "kick it square" let us all know k....tx