Mms not sending and random restarts

Toyotaguy82

Reaction score
My droid x restarts on it own, try send a mms and an message comes up stating national access coverage not available, some text messages doesn't send the first time when I have full signal have to resend several times. Talked to a tier 2 tech and had me put it into safe mode while on the phone and it worked. After I restarted it it was back to doing it again today. On my second X. Any ideas?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
T

Toyotaguy82

Reaction score
Also when on a length call I cant end the call or anything I have to remove the battery. When I try to use the browser or any app that requires data I get a message stating network unavailable when I have full service. Its all stock. Plus I recently changed my number within the last month and had to do a master reset. The ota update for roaming doesn't help and taking the battery out helps for a while then I am back to where I was.

debrad0307

Reaction score
You know, I had an issue similar to that when I had the first Gen Droid. Tech support had me do a factory reset but that still didn't correct my issue. Finally I went into the store to get the phone replaced and while doing that the CS rep found out that the text messaging feature was blocked on my line. This may be something to look into for your messaging problems. As for your call issues, have you tried to set the accessibility to "power button ends call"? That may help you out.

Tappin' away on my DROIDX

OP
T

Toyotaguy82

Reaction score
The tier 2 tech looked over all settings and reset all of them while he was there. The end button has been working unless I am on a long call. Plus the random restarts. Network unavailable when accessing data. Like I stated above but thanks.

debrad0307

Reaction score
The tier 2 tech looked over all settings and reset all of them while he was there. The end button has been working unless I am on a long call. Plus the random restarts. Network unavailable when accessing data. Like I stated above but thanks.

Have you got a replacement phone yet?

Tappin' away on my DROIDX

OP
T

Toyotaguy82

Reaction score
It was replaced for other issues.