mlb at bat update

pilot25

Reaction score
Anyone know what the changes are in the update today?

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I haven't noticed anything since the update. If i do, I will post.

OP
pilot25

pilot25

Reaction score
I don't see anything different. Can't even find anything online for update notes. MLB is so damn annoying.

brochaos

Reaction score
there were always videos. yesterday i couldn't listen to a game because the audio kept playing for a few mins, then it would rewind a little bit and then play for a while, and repeat. REALLY annoying. hopefully it fixed that...

lakerfan82

Reaction score
there were always videos. yesterday i couldn't listen to a game because the audio kept playing for a few mins, then it would rewind a little bit and then play for a while, and repeat. REALLY annoying. hopefully it fixed that...

Looks like they just added the ability to sort the videos and news by team. While that feature is nice, I don't think they fixed any of the 3G audio issues. Its unfortunate, because that has been the biggest complaint and they don't even seem to care...

OP
pilot25

pilot25

Reaction score
Its unfortunate, because that has been the biggest complaint and they don't even seem to care...

This shouldn't be a shock. The season is half over and they probably have locked in their revenue for the app.

Maybe next season we will see video or other improvements. And all the BS about video is moot. Look at NBA and the NFL. If you believe MLB can't stream video you are quite dumb.