Mixing and Matching themes

jrod2183

Reaction score
Quick question about mixing and matching some images from different themes, think I have it down and just wanted to know if this would work. Basically, I'm guessing that I could just move .png files from one to the other, then push the framework-res back to the phone. Question is, whats the best way to move the .png's from one framework-res to the other? I'm opening the themes with 7zip.

My goal here is basically to change the shade in the Luna theme, and then maybe a few other things if I can get this to work, any help or tips to help me learn this stuff would be great, thanks.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Quick question about mixing and matching some images from different themes, think I have it down and just wanted to know if this would work. Basically, I'm guessing that I could just move .png files from one to the other, then push the framework-res back to the phone. Question is, whats the best way to move the .png's from one framework-res to the other? I'm opening the themes with 7zip.

My goal here is basically to change the shade in the Luna theme, and then maybe a few other things if I can get this to work, any help or tips to help me learn this stuff would be great, thanks.

7zip is just fine.