Miui

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
wondering what you might have cooking for the MIUI ROM. I know you were intrigued by it.

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I was very interested in it for a few hours. Then it wore off, lol. Two things that I really like about it are the lockscreen and the notification bar. The Launcher, not so much. I don't like icons all over and not being able to delete them. We'll have to see where it goes.

OP
jstafford1

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
True.....I know alot of people would be interested if someone could pull the notification bar out and use elsewhere. It was tough to get used to no app drawer......but all the options is very nice. I hope some of this gets worked into other ROMs.

bmx24

Reaction score
I was very interested in it for a few hours. Then it wore off, lol. Two things that I really like about it are the lockscreen and the notification bar. The Launcher, not so much. I don't like icons all over and not being able to delete them. We'll have to see where it goes.

ok i dont get why that is such a big deal to people just put them in a folder called other

dave4100

Reaction score

ok i dont get why that is such a big deal to people just put them in a folder called other

I agree, I put mine in a folder called folder. I use that as my launcher.

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I don't like icons, folders or shortcuts on my desktop, PERIOD!! That's what the app drawer, and the launcher dock is for. Anyways I am working on more stuff for this rom so stayed tuned.

Samurai26

Reaction score
agree with above^^^^^ I like literally nothing on my HS lol

cap201009281929.jpg

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
What will be out for what version?

GryphonD

Reaction score
On the same boat with you there Bower... pretty much. Like the Lock Screen and Bar... like some of the speed/sleekness of it. Would be interested in getting those ripped.

fox_dye

Reaction score
I use miui but i also use launcher pro plus with it. I like my widgets and app drawer. Black and bold is one of my favorite themes though. I use the themed apps in miui just for a little taste of the theme.