MIUI Themers

chewy74

Reaction score
Are there any active MIUI themers on this board (or any other boards) you know of that may be taking requests?

I was researching themeing iphones for my sisters new iphone she wants me to jailbreak and came across this theme that would look s3xy on MIUI

iPhone Theme: Cake Winterboard Theme for iPhone | iPhoneHeat
cake-winterboard-theme-for-iphone-14.jpg

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
Chewy
I think miui point us has a ton of themers on it.
Very possible that if you post there, you'll have a better opportunity to find a taker.
Also, tp4bama has done themes in the past, and one is on Rom Manager, but it results in error when attempting to download.
Of course, I don't know what his time availability is, but he could always point you to another themer. And I don't think bama would be upset by your request.

It looks like it would be a solid addition to the arsenal of MIUI themes.

walkin the walk while tappin the talk
danceswithbongs

WilfulHippo

Reaction score
I can make a theme for you. Making them for miui is easy although I wish it had repositories like cydia does I can package it but I must check if you can install locally or it is in their market. So what theme you want?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
chewy74

chewy74

Reaction score
Its an iphone theme called "cake" the link to the theme is in the OP. i will locate the actual developers site link in case you need to contact them for permission first before porting

Thanks bro

UPDATE: The creators site was here, but the site is now inactive. so I'm not sure where to go from here...the domain is still active, but not sure if its teh same person

Max Rudberg
Graphic Designer

Ocean Observations
[email protected]
www.oceanobservations.com

I can make a theme for you. Making them for miui is easy although I wish it had repositories like cydia does I can package it but I must check if you can install locally or it is in their market. So what theme you want?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums