Miui Beta 5

OP
M

mskks64

Reaction score
just watched the whole video and there is a file transfer thing at the end. Will our miui have this?

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Looks like they're taking the bounce back out. That's a good thing as its one of the things I don't like.

Sent from somewhere...

coverton341

Reaction score
That really looks amazing. Can't wait for the translation of it. But I'm hoping that they have worked on the stability a bit

Sent from the centre of the earth.

Reaction score
This must be the new UI overhaul that was talked about in another thread. Like coverton341 said, I hope they work on the stability and not just on features. The last build hasn't been to bad for me though. I have only had 1 reboot since I flashed it a couple of days ago.

StealthMode

Reaction score
It doesn't have the new ui in the vid. looks like more stability and speed before the new ui comes.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes please:) I hope we get the weather feature though. I don't know what all was discussed between the developer and MIUI-dev but I hope it is I guess "ported" to the states.

OP
M

mskks64

Reaction score
Yes please:) I hope we get the weather feature though. I don't know what all was discussed between the developer and MIUI-dev but I hope it is I guess "ported" to the states.

Agreed! it looks sick!

ZaChYmO

Reaction score
Im sure by the looks of d video...Speed Lightng! Im very ancious 2 get mY D1 wht it deserves! I really apreciate JAMEZELLE, JRIZZIL and all Devs that makes MIUI possible for us!!!