MIUI backup removed after 12.11 mod install

shantomanto

Reaction score
After i installed the new 12.11 update and installed this mod to fix some bugs, i realized that the MIUI backup application is no longer installed. Those anyone have the apk file for it so i can install it manually?

Manigma77

Reaction score
After i installed the new 12.11 update and installed this mod to fix some bugs, i realized that the MIUI backup application is no longer installed. Those anyone have the apk file for it so i can install it manually?

You allready have the apk, its in the mod zip. Unzip the mod and go to data/apps it's in there.
Even better, i just used root explorer to move it from data/apps to system/apps then reboot. You may have to set permissions for it, but I believe it was allready correct.

Izaya323

Reaction score

I have this same problem. I tried your suggestion copied MIUI backup from the mod zip and put it in the system/app folder with root explorer, rebooted and it still does not show up as installed. Any other suggestions?

Manigma77

Reaction score
Did you change the permissions by long clicking on miuibacup in root explorer. If u didn't change thw permissions it wont show up. An easier method would b to move the file from data/app to system/app and then the permissions should allready be correct. Don't b afraid to play around a little. Just make sure u have a backup.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App