JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Thought you guys would like to know.

This is the latest and it is on the GB kernel. Can't comment on how it is seeing I am on the DX but here you go:

Droid 2 MIUI 1.9.23

Last edited:

91LudeSiT

Reaction score
I installed it on my wife's phone last night, as she was complaining that her camera wasn't working on the previous version(froyo) of MIUI. I'll report back later as to how she feels about it.

hond2

Reaction score
Just in case you didn't see in other threads:

Remember you have to physically go into the stock su app and toggle root to on. Root is OFF by default within the app. Actually a good security feature, just took a while to find. You are looking for Superuser with an icon that looks like a certificate with ribbon or award. Toggle inside that one.

Also remember to set default ringtone. It is set to none by default.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Montecarlo97z

Reaction score
Anyone able to get the phone to silence everything? Every toggle I d/l won't do it

OP
JSM9872

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Anyone able to get the phone to silence everything? Every toggle I d/l won't do it

I am on the dx version but I am able to using switch widget pro. Its a paid app though.

Sent From a Tear in the Space/Time Continuum...

jamba7

Reaction score
Anyone having a problem with the keyboard not lighting up? This rom is almost flawless. Would love a fix for that.

jamba7

Reaction score

Get audio manager from the market. Always worked perfect for me.

91LudeSiT

Reaction score
After a couple of days the wife reports back how well the phone works now, however it appears the torch is broken.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thought you guys would like to know.

This is the latest and it is on the GB kernel. Can't comment on how it is seeing I am on the DX but here you go:

Droid 2 MIUI 1.9.23

How are you liking it? By the way I'm dling now! I'm late of course..Hey Jsm! Check out the post in the d2 prime time thread for cm7 ready for prime time!...you won't believe what I say happen earlier, lol had to post it!

One Epic Blue and Bold Cm7(otaGBK) .----->fastforward!
I am the biggest Pink Floyd fan...btw...

jwezesa

Reaction score
I'm loving it. Snappy. Smooth. Theme customization is great. A fresh look to the whole UI and how it functions is awesome. A few force closes on a few different things. Torch and widget toggles such as silent toggle which I used everyday doesn't work. Hopefully the update tomorrow will be ported and fix a few minor things. I took my phone off the charge around 11am. I'm at 60%

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm loving it. Snappy. Smooth. Theme customization is great. A fresh look to the whole UI and how it functions is awesome. A few force closes on a few different things. Torch and widget toggles such as silent toggle which I used everyday doesn't work. Hopefully the update tomorrow will be ported and fix a few minor things. I took my phone off the charge around 11am. I'm at 60%

Is it any faster than the 1.82 or whatever it was? I loved flipping back from cm7 and miui a while back when they were both on froyo so maybe now I can flip again daily..lol thanks

One Epic Blue and Bold Cm7(otaGBK) .----->fastforward!
I am the biggest Pink Floyd fan...btw...

jwezesa

Reaction score
Seems a tad faster. Boot up is fastest I've seen of any rom. Overall use I'm underclocked at 800mhz and notice no difference in performance than being overclocked. I just like the feel and functions better than cm7.

jwezesa

Reaction score
Battery is better than cm7 but not much. I read the next release tomorrow will have better battry

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Battery is better than cm7 but not much. I read the next release tomorrow will have better battry

MIUI latest release will be postponed. The developer is having PC problems, and probably won't be back online for a few days.