"missing drivers"

Flemming Rose

Reaction score
I can't get the Droid to connect to my pc. I tried on 2 separate units and got the same result. How do I find those missing drivers? I use Win 7.
I also get mysterious "Droid" sounds for no reason. There are no new emails, texts or voice mails associated with the sounds. When the sound comes, the task bar reads, "droid alert"
One more, I had 3 voice mails yesterday but the voicemail box said "0".

Any help is appreciated.

Last edited:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can't get the Droid to connect to my pc. I tried on 2 separate units and got the same result. How do I find those missing drivers? I use Win 7.
I also get mysterious "Droid" sounds for no reason. There are no new emails, texts or voice mails associated with the sounds. When the sound comes, the task bar reads, "droid alert"
One more, I had 3 voice mails yesterday but the voicemail box said "0".

Any help is appreciated.

Why is it I get involved in something I know absolutely nothing about?

First, how do you know it's missing Drivers? It doesn't seem like you'd be missing anything with Windows 7.

That Droid sound would make me think that there is a connection. Are you pulling your window down on you X and tapping on the "Mass Storage Device" message? That's what you need to do with the X to mount it to the computer.

Voicemail issue, that I don't have a single clue.

At least this will bump your post. Sorry if I wasn't much help but maybe telling you about the Mass Storage Device will help you. You didn't mention anything in your OP.