Missing app's anyone?

n0m0n

Reaction score
OK so now that this beast has gotten released has anyone else noticed that the market isn't revealing all the app's that are listed with the Droid, or Incredible.
Now these app's are major minor ones.
These are the ones I have noticed since they are the ones I had on my above mentioned devices.

iTiage
HistoryErase
MyMemo
PhoneLogger
Fandango
RadioTime
SlingPlayer
MobileDefense
MoreIconWidget (paid version)
Bejeweled
Wertherbug Elite (free one is in the market)
TapaTalk

Now these are the ones I have noticed because I used them so I am positive that there are many more that I am unaware of.

I have reported this to Verizon over a week ago when I first received my DX, but they just pushed me to Moto who gave me a bogus tech # to Google which didn't offer technical support.

Anyone or is it just me???

dbigdawg

Reaction score
OK so now that this beast has gotten released has anyone else noticed that the market isn't revealing all the app's that are listed with the Droid, or Incredible.
Now these app's are major minor ones.
These are the ones I have noticed since they are the ones I had on my above mentioned devices.

iTiage
HistoryErase
MyMemo
PhoneLogger
Fandango
RadioTime
SlingPlayer
MobileDefense
MoreIconWidget (paid version)
Bejeweled
Wertherbug Elite (free one is in the market)
TapaTalk

Now these are the ones I have noticed because I used them so I am positive that there are many more that I am unaware of.

I have reported this to Verizon over a week ago when I first received my DX, but they just pushed me to Moto who gave me a bogus tech # to Google which didn't offer technical support.

Anyone or is it just me???

My understanding is that the developer is responsible for updating the compatible device list for the market. I would bet you will see these applications available soon.

OP
n0m0n

n0m0n

Reaction score
As of 1500 today all app's are showing.
Google must have hit the switch.

OP
n0m0n

n0m0n

Reaction score

Still not showing on mine :(

I did this yesterday not sure if it helped or not but:
Go into Settings | Applications | Manage Applications | Menu | Filter | choose ALL | find Market and clear cache...

AS I said not sure if it helped or did anything for that matter, but its worth a try.

bwick84

Reaction score
I had an issue with Golf Card not showing up when I first got it but it was there a couple hours later.

clubtech

Reaction score

Still not showing on mine :(

I did this yesterday not sure if it helped or not but:
Go into Settings | Applications | Manage Applications | Menu | Filter | choose ALL | find Market and clear cache...

AS I said not sure if it helped or did anything for that matter, but its worth a try.

I just tried and still no go.
I think it might be the firmware version i run.

Jcshannon05

Reaction score
Some of my apps didn't show up at first but showed up about an hour later.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

swest6602

Reaction score
I found I have to type the app name in exactly or I cannot find some of them in the Market. (touiteour being one of them!) That was giving me a headache and since my apps were Backed up from Astro I just moved them to my computer then dragged them to a new backup folder on the X's SD card and re-installed from Astro. Much simpler. I love the X. So much faster and smoother than my Droid. Kept the Droid to play with. Now that it is not my main phone I am going to root it. Not thrilled Moto locked down the X but it is such a nice phone. I don't like the Moto widgets but do like most of the interface and since you don't have to use any of it, it's OK.

klumos

Reaction score
I had the same problem with Asphalt 5, when I got it yesterday morning it wasnt there checked last night it was.