mint finacial app

boos1906

Reaction score
Hey can anybody tell me how you add credit card accounts on the mint app? Ive got my back account but can't figure out how to do the credit cards? Thanks for the help

lakerfan82

Reaction score
If you are able sign in to view your credit card accounts online, you should be able to use that same sign in information on Mint. For example, I have a Chase Visa, and I just sign into Mint using Chase.com and my credit card username/password.

harrellj

Reaction score
If you go to the mint.com website and sign in, you should be able to add the credit card information (and lucky you that they recognize your bank).

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

kylo77

Reaction score
For those of you who use mint...do you find it helpful? I understand they don't ask for account numbers but do you see any security or privacy concerns?

thanks

OP
B

boos1906

Reaction score
If you go to the mint.com website and sign in, you should be able to add the credit card information (and lucky you that they recognize your bank).

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I can't seem to do that on the website. Looks like all I can do is a bank account? I have a cabelas, shopko, walmart, and best buy credit card. Can some body please tell me how to set these up? Thanks

harrellj

Reaction score
For those of you who use mint...do you find it helpful? I understand they don't ask for account numbers but do you see any security or privacy concerns?

thanks

Its only of limited use for me since my bank is unknown to them (I blame another bank in the same state with the same name as confusing them).

I can't seem to do that on the website. Looks like all I can do is a bank account? I have a cabelas, shopko, walmart, and best buy credit card. Can some body please tell me how to set these up? Thanks

Unfortunately, I'm about to leave work, so give me a bit to get there to dig out the settings. Is there not an option to add an account (or even check the side panel... should have add a credit card listed)? When adding the account, I thought there was an option to change account types.

Yeah, yeah.. I'm on my phone. So?

OP
B

boos1906

Reaction score
Well its finally showing up on the side to add all these things. credit cards, loans, ect. However when I click on add credit card and then search for walmart discover it says no results found. What am I doing wrong

harrellj

Reaction score
It is possible they don't have it available to add.

Yeah, yeah.. I'm on my phone. So?

OP
B

boos1906

Reaction score
Ok well then what's a good app to install to keep track of all your transactions and stuff. Thanks for the help

pyro6128

Reaction score
Go with Personal Assistant by PageOnce. It the best finance app in my opinion. I monitor my checking accounts as well as my stocks and credit cards. Its perfectly secure as well. Whats great is they will alert you to suspicious activity in your accounts, when bills are due, or even if you get dinged with an interest rate that they think is a tad high. You can also check all of your transactions in real time, great for shopping. It also has other types of accounts you can monitor, like flight itineraries. It really is the best finance app out there. It also syncs with their website, so you can check everything in one place on your comp as well.

edit, there is both a free and a paid version.

http://www.pageonce.com/

OP
B

boos1906

Reaction score
That's what I started out with and I went away from it because I don't think they had all my credit cards? Maybe it was my bank which if that's the case I have switched to a much larger bank and I'm sure they have it.