milestone/droid Bluetooth audio question

jtorral

Reaction score
I just bought a new car that supports bluetooth audio from an a2dp compatible device. The milestone/droid supports this but I cannot figure out how to turn on bluetooth for a head set or audio device. I can pair if for phone use without any problem. I just don't know how to switch the audio from speaker on the phone to the bluetooth device.

Anybody here know?

Thanks,

JT

Szadzik

Reaction score
I just bought a new car that supports bluetooth audio from an a2dp compatible device. The milestone/droid supports this but I cannot figure out how to turn on bluetooth for a head set or audio device. I can pair if for phone use without any problem. I just don't know how to switch the audio from speaker on the phone to the bluetooth device.

Anybody here know?

Thanks,

JT

Remember that the device will only work like that if it supports a2dp too. You cannot do that with a generic bluetooth headset which is mono, you need a stereo one.

tehpriest

Reaction score
Once the phone and car are paired and the phone Bluetooth connection set to automatically authorised then as soon as you get in and turn the ignition on it will auto pair and any calls made or received will come through the car audio system. The music/alerts and GPS directions will still come through the phone speaker though.