Messaging SS 4.3

kev2316

Reaction score
my messaging won't auto correct on 4.3 i did a clean wipe and install i have no idea why it won't work it is set to auto correct and give me the options but I'm getting nothing in my messenger anyone else with this problem?

other than that 4.3 seems like i get alot my battery life and is alot smoother and faster. :):):):)

kgrant341

Reaction score
Yes im having the same problem

Sent from my 'Simply Stunning' Droid using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Fix

my messaging won't auto correct on 4.3 i did a clean wipe and install i have no idea why it won't work it is set to auto correct and give me the options but I'm getting nothing in my messenger anyone else with this problem?

other than that 4.3 seems like i get alot my battery life and is alot smoother and faster. :):):):)

Go to Chevy's fix thread here and download and flash the appropriate patch, I.e. themed or stock themed... http://www.droidforums.net/forum/chevyno1/56420-ss-4-3-patches-market-annoying-hotspot-icon.html

OP
K

kev2316

Reaction score
that did not work i just did that, and no results :(

Reaction score
And the system Android keyboard settings are set up properly? :-/ How long ago did you try the patch? Because he just recently updated it to include a fix for the auto correct feature. You might want to try redownloading the patch and reflashing just in case. Brand new and fresh download.

OP
K

kev2316

Reaction score
i just installed it ten mintues ago haha and yeah all my settings are the way they are suppose to be am i installing the patch right i used rom manager

Reaction score
I wonder if the ROM Manager zip is corrupt perhaps... did you try downloading it from the thread and using either SPRecovery or Clockwork Recovery to flash?

Also, is the auto correct working in other apps? Or is it just not working in messaging?

OP
K

kev2316

Reaction score
its not working in any applications, and i had downloaded the file from the site just used rom manger to load it im gonna try clockwork manually

Reaction score
Well shoot! That stinks! :-/ Frustrating. I don't know what to tell you. Sorry man.

Reaction score
Yeah, mine worked but I always use SPRecovery so I couldn't tell you if it'd work using Clockwork or ROM Manager. :-/