Messaging Folder - My Droid 3 Had it, Droid 4 Doesn't

btcomp

Reaction score
My wife and I just upgraded from Droid 3 to Droid 4. Quite a few changes, and we have put in many of our apps and data. Now in our Droid 3 I used the Messaging Folder, at least a third of the time. I have about 5 or 6 email addresses I use, Most are Gmail accounts, but two are website email addresses. I also had my text message icon. This was great for me, as I could see at a glance which accounts had new messages and how many. I also could go to any account I wanted, to update, look, write...

Now with the Droid 4 I don't see a Messaging folder. I can get to multiple accounts by going to my email app, and it does show two of my accounts, but it is not the folder with multiple icons, for each email account, text messaging, and social media accounts when I had them in there.

Is there an equivalent for this? I don't mind using something else, I just want to use something, that is going to be as straight forward as the messaging folder that my Droid 3 had?

binodkarki

Reaction score
Widgets should be very helpful to you , create all the accounts in your mobile. Select email application widget for all the accounts you require, bookmarks widget for all the websites u need to be in touch with normally.

OP
B

btcomp

Reaction score
Widgets should be very helpful to you , create all the accounts in your mobile. Select email application widget for all the accounts you require, bookmarks widget for all the websites u need to be in touch with normally.

I will try that thanks. I downloaded K-9 Mail app. and it does an okay job, but will try the widget.