Memory card?

brackett5

Reaction score
I have the Moto Droid now and I am getting the Incredible on Monday or Tuesday. I was wondering if I could Use my memory card from the Droid for the incredible or will I have to use a fresh memory card??? Also if I was able to use the Droid memory card, is there something I would have to do to it to make is useful on the Incredible??? I have Pictures on my Phone I would like to keep on my phone. I can transfer to the computer but.....I was wondering if I could without.

speed4tu

Reaction score
The memory card works just fine. I am using the one from my droid in im Incredible right now.

atthehop

Reaction score
I have the Moto Droid now and I am getting the Incredible on Monday or Tuesday. I was wondering if I could Use my memory card from the Droid for the incredible or will I have to use a fresh memory card??? Also if I was able to use the Droid memory card, is there something I would have to do to it to make is useful on the Incredible??? I have Pictures on my Phone I would like to keep on my phone. I can transfer to the computer but.....I was wondering if I could without.

I put 8gb one that was in my Dare and it works fine.

OP
B

brackett5

Reaction score
Ok thanks. I know I had the files from the droid on it so I didnt know if that would affect the phone.