Media Player

mlowery67

Reaction score
Is there an open source media player for the Incredible? If so which one is it and where would I find it?

cellhead

Reaction score
Open Source Music Player for Incredible

I would also like to know this because frankly the built in player sucks, love the phone but there has to be a better music player available?

cellhead

Reaction score
Media Card on my Droid Incredible

I downloaded and installed doubleTwist on my computer as recommended but it doesn't recognize the microSD card in the phone.

tedwin

Reaction score
Not recognizing microSD

You have to use the menu button on your droid x and select the usb connection and then select mass media. That way double twist will recognize it. I've had the same problem. Unfortunately, double twist is too slow and video import is still a mystery to me. I've switched to isyncr which is faster and easier.

dls0847

Reaction score
I just downloaded it and am using it now! Love it so far, but I see a delete button that is disabled...I'm trying to figure out how to remove songs from my droid that apparently came on it that I don't want... Since the delete button is disabled, this app isn't helping me there either...

Any suggestions? I tried doing it through my pc browser, but for some reason my pc is not recognizing my phone. I have even gone into the settings and selected Disk Drive...