May have lost my job today...

PorcPuffer

Reaction score
Well, got called into the office today at work, (target) and found out that since, (after being sick for a few days and forgetting my schedule) I showed up to work for the wrong shift and it was considered a no-call-no-show, i may be getting terminated...

I had an accident with one of our powered pallet jacks a few months back that put me on a final warning for "negligent conduct", well turns out no call no shows are considered a conduct problem and they had to submit my file to corporate for a decision. They suggested I only be counseled on it but told me that there is a chance i will be fired for it. The suck of it is that I will not find out till me next shift on Thursday.

just had to vent cus i am have a traffic ticket coming up and had managed to save enough money for that and the Droid x, well looks as if I may not be getting the Droid after all, but it may be the least of my worries cus I may not be able to pay any bills....and to make matters even worse I had just turned down another job offer a week ago because they were not offering me enough hours, turns out those hours may have been better than nothing. so anyway, just had to rant.

wish me luck!

J

Johnly

Good luck! You can take more control, and avoid these things:) I can't find a job, so I go to school, yup, pre med will keep me out of the work force until the economy turns. I recommend the same.

OP
P

PorcPuffer

Reaction score
entering my fourth year as a political science major...

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Political comments are not allowed in the Droid Forum. Thank you.

Mikejl

Reaction score
:rofl2:
Political comments are not allowed in the Droid Forum. Thank you.

political science, political science, political science, political science, political science, political science, political science, political science, political science, political science, political science, political science, political science, political science, political science, political science, political science, political science, political science, political science, political science, political science, political science, political science, political science, political science, political science, political science, political science, political science, political science, political science, political science, political science, political science. :laugh: :rofl2:

Mike