Maverick ROM Boot Animation Submissions

pedwards3x

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Alright guys, you've had a taste of MavROM in BETA and we want to start moving on our next release, but we need some help. We need ideas for some boot animations. Something to go with our theme as well as the name of the ROM. I know there are plenty of talented graphics guys out there so let's see what you've got. Post your concepts in this thread and buckmarble and I will take a look to see what we like! Thanks again for being a great community!

trini.s2k

Reaction score
yeah can you guys put a new boot animation the stock one blows lol , i kno you guys have alot more to deal with and there are so many out there thought u can jazz it up a lil more , maybe the optimus prime with the noise :) thats cool just a thought

Doubleyoupee

Reaction score
The ICS theme comes with the ICS bootloader.
But honestly, I couldn't care less about them.. The only time I reboot is when I install a new ROM, so then it'll have the stock bootloader again anyway

ovelayer

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If someone was good with photoshop they could make a bootannimation of two druids having a lightsaber fight lol..

BJPalmer85

Reaction score
i vote something along the lines of the SWFU games with all the force lightning....thats pretty cool.

or to stay with the theme have a seen from Top Gun....

B

Phibernaut

Reaction score
I like pedwards3x work in the previous logo discussion, though I'd animate it somehow - maybe make it thick and spin it like Liberty?

I'd also prefer a new lock screen along the lines of the CM7 default, maybe using Maverick colors.