Matrix Bootanimation

OP
HaLo2FrEeEk

HaLo2FrEeEk

Reaction score
You absolutely have my permission. And for the record again I was commenting on the original bootanimation topsy made, not the most recent. The new one is really good, the first one just didn't do it for me, personally. I made my post based on the first one, I think that's why I'm getting all the bad rap, I'll edit my first post.

And yes, please do add these to your list, I'd be most thankful for that, you can even link the download straight from my server (where the links in the first post point to.) Thank you.

Topsy

Reaction score
You absolutely have my permission. And for the record again I was commenting on the original bootanimation topsy made, not the most recent. The new one is really good, the first one just didn't do it for me, personally. I made my post based on the first one, I think that's why I'm getting all the bad rap, I'll edit my first post.

And yes, please do add these to your list, I'd be most thankful for that, you can even link the download straight from my server (where the links in the first post point to.) Thank you.

Don't worry about it.

Your work is good, that's what's matters in the end in my opinion, the rest like i said is a matter of personal preference.

Since it was my work you commented on, I consider it a dead issue, and hope we can all move on.

Personally I'm already starting another project, and looking forward to releasing it soon.

OP
HaLo2FrEeEk

HaLo2FrEeEk

Reaction score
As am I. I have an idea for another bootanimation, and I have a million ideas for apps (that I'll probably never make.)

kevdog

Reaction score
More boot animations from both you guys OK? I like both of your works.

OP
HaLo2FrEeEk

HaLo2FrEeEk

Reaction score
You can be sure you'll see at least one more from me, hopefully.