Massive Spurt In Coronavirus Infection

Caelan Beake

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
samsung note 2
United States is witnessing a massive spurt in infections, averaging 50,000 new cases daily. The highest counts came from Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Nebraska, and Wisconsin. Anyone here from these states? Stay safe you guys

Juanlufer4

Reaction score
United States is witnessing a massive spurt in infections, averaging 50,000 new cases daily. The highest counts came from Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Nebraska, and Wisconsin. Anyone here from these states? Stay safe you guys
Across Europe it is spreading again and it does not look good at all, governments are considering lockdowns of entire cities

socal droid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S21+
While I think we can all agree that this pandemic is serious and requires us all to be mindful and take precautions, I am concerned about overreacting. 2 old sayings come to mind .. Dont throw out the baby with the bath water and don't cut off your face despite your nose.

The WHO and CDC are both quick to point out that obesity is a greater threat and affects up to 40 percent of the American population in 2019. Those same people are at the greatest risk of complications with COVID-19.

Sent from my Note 10 using Tapatalk

OP
C

Caelan Beake

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
samsung note 2
Now that winter is coming and it's the flu season, more are worried that the virus would spread out more. would a flu vaccine help?

galaxypotato

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iphone8
We had our flu vaccine done last month, for protection