Market wont donwload apps please help:

yankees2009

Reaction score
Hey guys I had this post before but nobody could help me so im going to post this again, I cant download ANYTHING in the market!!!! I have tryed both of the market fixes and tryed going to Applications,Manage Applications,Market,Clear Data/Clear Cache. That doensnt work. COULD SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME. Im on the AndroidVersion2.2 BuildNumber: voles-userdebug 2.2 FRFxx 333333 test-keys.
!!!PLEASE HELP THANKS!!!

Slipstream

Reaction score
Hey guys I had this post before but nobody could help me so im going to post this again, I cant download ANYTHING in the market!!!! I have tryed both of the market fixes and tryed going to Applications,Manage Applications,Market,Clear Data/Clear Cache. That doensnt work. COULD SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME. Im on the AndroidVersion2.2 BuildNumber: voles-userdebug 2.2 FRFxx 333333 test-keys.
!!!PLEASE HELP THANKS!!!

Did you apply a theme to your Froyo? If so, make sure you have the newest version. Older versions have the non-updated Market, which breaks the ability to download.

OP
Y

yankees2009

Reaction score
I had the BlueEngery Theme and imm on the 2.2testkeys version, is that the latest?