Market: stuck at Starting Download on all apps

kdmorse

Reaction score
My market application seems to have become terribly confused, and will no longer install new, or update existing applications. All apps go into a state of "Starting Download...", and hang there indefinitely. Running rooted 2.1.

I did recently put 2.2. on. I did then restore to my pre-2.2 backup (unrelated reasons) - restored all filesystems with sprecovery. I did clear the cache for both operations. I think I was able to install apps right before I did this, so I'm sure it's related.

I have removed market updates. I have cleared the market's cache. I have cleared the cache for all google applications I could think might be related. I've googled and found a couple of other suggestions.

Any other suggestions? If this is a generic "I restored everything from a backup, and confused the Market state" problem, I'm sure someone here must have run into it before...

Thanks,

-Ken

ecstatic waffle

Reaction score
This happens to all of my apps set to automatically update. I assumed it was a FroYo problem. I always cancel the downloads and then manually update them, and they usually install correctly after that.
Other than that, I can't find a way to fix it, either.