market force close CM 5.0.7.1

Mike84

Reaction score
so I did a fresh install of CM 5.0.7.1 and flashed the dark edge theme and now my market force closes everytime I try to download or update something. It will download fine but when the market goes to install it will force close in com.android.vender everytime. I have tried running fix_permissions and I even wiped everything and reinstalled everything in case i did something wrong but I still get the force close.

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
so I did a fresh install of CM 5.0.7.1 and flashed the dark edge theme and now my market force closes everytime I try to download or update something. It will download fine but when the market goes to install it will force close in com.android.vender everytime. I have tried running fix_permissions and I even wiped everything and reinstalled everything in case i did something wrong but I still get the force close.

Go into metamorph and load up the DE-apps control file. Scroll to the bottom and select vending.cpy. Apply that. It should fix your market issues.

OP
M

Mike84

Reaction score
if only all problems in life were that easy to fix! :) Worked like a charm! Thanks for the quick reply, I appreciate the help!