Market and GMail won't load

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
ok. gmail synced up, market back working, music and photos there... no apps. sign into market, and only 6 apps that i had appear "not installed." talk me off the ledge, where are they? what's my next step? i have the same amount of available space on the card as i did pre-reset (im almost positive) so it seems like the apps aren't lost, but i have no clue how to get them, wtf

Only your paid apps will show in the "Apps Not Installed" area. Normally those would install automatically if they were installed prior to the reset. Since they did not, just install the ones you want. As to the unpaid apps, mine have been installing automatically, but if yours did not just go into the market and reinstall those apps too.

OP
C

Conz

Reaction score
why do i only have 8gb of 14.8 total space left on my card then? there's nothing but music on my phone, and it's no where near that big. I have about 4 gigs of music.

I'd say i had about 100 apps, so that has to be them still showing up, where the heck are they? I know im being a pain in the neck and you've been very helpful, but if i re-install all my apps, i feel like they're gonna take up even more space on the card that they shouldnt.

this is really frustrating as i knew it would be, nothing ever goes smoothly with me and computers, and im not completely computer illiterate, but i feel like it in these instances.

OP
C

Conz

Reaction score
well im absolutely stumped. re-downloaded some old apps and it's just taking up more space than it should. I want to delete stuff off this phone, data from old apps, whatever is hogging space on my card. so please, tell me what i can delete

View attachment 43822

if i just start deleting folders, is that ok? I dont know anything. for instance, "Camera360" if i delete that folder, it should wipe the memory of it from the phone no? I dont want to reboot the card, that seems like the hassle to end all hassles.

I'm so lost right now.

Can I wipe out my card without wiping my phone again?

Last edited: