Manifesto's Ghost Armor Review

Manifesto Zero

Reaction score
Hey everyone, Manifesto zero. Got my Ghost Armor in the mail yesterday, applied it and am very happy with the results! I made a video review of it which you watch by clicking on the link below. I've seen a lot of people posting that have been unsure and indecisive about whether to get Ghost Armor, Zagg, BSE, etc. I really hope this can help someone out!

[video=youtube;7FXRvD-fOr0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FXRvD-fOr0[/video]

Zaric

Reaction score
Thanks for the review .............it that some Dexter wallpaper.......
Nice Dexter Rocks!

GiantDroid

Reaction score
I tried ordering Ghost Armor, but they cancelled my order. I have no idea why they cancelled the order, the email said to check the order status on the website and the website wouldn't load.

I gave up and ordered wrapsol.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Thanks for posting and reviewing. Ghost Armor is a great product. I think it's the best of all the body kits.

I don't have it on my Droid but it will clear up. I applied the kit to my Curve couple years back and it was flawless. It's still on it as a mattter of fact and still looks brand new.

Good job

OP
Manifesto Zero

Manifesto Zero

Reaction score
Thanks for posting and reviewing. Ghost Armor is a great product. I think it's the best of all the body kits.

I don't have it on my Droid but it will clear up. I applied the kit to my Curve couple years back and it was flawless. It's still on it as a mattter of fact and still looks brand new.

Good job

Thanks for all the feedback everyone :)

How long did it take for it to clear up? Its about 2 days now since I put it on and it's still got some residue areas under the protector that haven't dried up. It doesn't look too bad when the display is active or in a low light setting, but I'm just getting nervous it's not gonna clear up more than it is now since I'm out of the 2 day time-frame. That and I'm OCD when it comes to any imperfection being on the screen

aguyandhisphone

Reaction score
unhappy with ghost armor

I got Ghost Armor about 2 weeks ago for my white Evo. I actually got it done at the Ghost Armor kiosk in the mall and had a representative "professionally" install it.
I followed all his instructions and even bought the $5 protector bag for it.
It's been about two weeks like I said and There is a small ripple, a line and several small bubbles on the front.
the back of my phone is supposed to be white and while the edges are still white, the back, which is the batter cover, has yellowed slightly.
The main back piece of the Ghost Armor is a single piece that covers the removable back piece - the piece that covers the battery.
It does not fit edge to edge and dust and lint stick the edges and looks gross.
I will be having it removed.