Managing Call Waiting and Three-Way calling on RAZR

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Don't know if anyone else has experienced any of the following;

I am able to make a three-way call from my phone, but can't then choose to end just one of the calls. My only option is to hit the End button, which ends BOTH calls. :blink:

I am UNABLE to make a three-way call if I don't initiate BOTH of the calls. I have seen an advertisement on TV where a third party can be added to an existing conversation and the existing conversation was started by an incoming call but this doesn't work on my RAZR. In other words, I answer an incoming call, decide to add another person in a three-way call, and can "add a call", but can't "merge" the calls because there's no option. :frown:

I can make a three-way call, but once in the call, there's no way to jump out of the conference to temporarily speak with only one party in private, and/or jump from one to the other. In other words, once in the conference call, the only option is to end both calls. :mad:

If I receive a call-waiting call, I can switch between the two calls, but can't end one call without ending both. :icon_eek:

ITguy4

Reaction score
I read on here that the missing buttons were some sort of "oversight" and a pretty big one I might add. I think I read that it might be corrected in the next update, but until then what you describe is correct.

Zandar

Reaction score
It's OK if it's in a three-way. It's not gay if it's in a three-way.

OP
FoxKat

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
It's OK if it's in a three-way. It's not gay if it's in a three-way.

I'm sorry to say if it's in a three-way, and you decide to play in a three-way, with the other guy in a three-way, that it's most certainly gay in a three-way.:biggrin:

Last edited:

Zandar

Reaction score
I'm sorry to say if it's in a three-way, and you decide to play in a three-way, with the other guy in a three-way, that it's most certainly gay in a three-way.:biggrin:

[video=youtube;Pi7gwX7rjOw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi7gwX7rjOw&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Sliced from my RAZR

OP
FoxKat

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
[video=youtube;Pi7gwX7rjOw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi7gwX7rjOw&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Sliced from my RAZR

That was hilarious! :rofl3: I never saw that skit. That has to be one of the best they ever did! Thanks for the vid. :biggrin: