Making an Android Advertisement

zero7starz

Reaction score
I'm starting in a Flash class today, and our project for the quarter is to make an advertisement. I figured I'd do one for Android and keep with the current theme I've been doing for assignments for the year. However, I need some ideas of what I could do. The thoughts I've had so far is: Android vs Apple, Droid Does Everything but make a Sandwich, among other things, but I'd like to get some brainstorming ideas from other Android users. Its not simply a motodroid specific add (or doesn't have to be) so anything goes, really. Keeping in mind, it all has to be animated in flash. Any ideas folks?

clucernoni

Reaction score
I'm starting in a Flash class today, and our project for the quarter is to make an advertisement. I figured I'd do one for Android and keep with the current theme I've been doing for assignments for the year. However, I need some ideas of what I could do. The thoughts I've had so far is: Android vs Apple, Droid Does Everything but make a Sandwich, among other things, but I'd like to get some brainstorming ideas from other Android users. Its not simply a motodroid specific add (or doesn't have to be) so anything goes, really. Keeping in mind, it all has to be animated in flash. Any ideas folks?

You could go for ironic and say "Droid Does Everything, except view this ad" lol. Because you couldn't even view your ad on the droid if it is flash.